Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WOW it has been a WHILE











Ok I can not believe how long it has been since my last post. So much has gone on in the Hamilton house hold. Porter turned 4 and went skiing with Alan and Andy and Patrick in Colorado. After a small battle with altitude sickness he skied 5 hour days in ski school. Jack and I had some one on one time at the beach and it has been so fun to watch him begin to talk. His favorite words are ( choo choo, all aboard, water and love ya). Jack and Porter have been getting along great and soon we will test the waters moving them into the same room. In addition I have been working on a new business venture and reconnecting with old friends. We have seen the weather in Atlanta go from snow storms to today where it is in the mid 70's. I am so looking towards spring!! Baby Mathes ( my first niece) is getting bigger and so sweet!! Baby number three is doing great as I am almost 25 weeks and still no clue the sex of this one. Everyone has their opinions but a healthy baby is all Alan and I want. My goal is to try an update from here on out at least once a week.

2 comments:

Christine Morris said...

It has been too long! Thx for the post. Kids are adorable!

Positive Thoughts said...

Love lifts us up where we belong. God bless you. See the power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog. Positive Thoughts