Monday, August 25, 2008

TERESA IS GREAT






Well some things are just blessing and I was reminded today of one that is in our life our nanny Teresa. Today she watched Porter and Andy and Will and they seemed to have a GREAT time together. She also was able to install a new house fixture, wash, fold and keep my house it perfect condition and it was raining most of the day! I can not do that with ONE CHILD at home. T we love ya and thanks for capturing your day with the boys. Also, YAYA look Porter likes his rain shoes now ( working on the jacket).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For those who don't know me would think I was nutty with the installing of a home fixture haha I love you guys too! Being with Po and Andy has changed mine and Sage's life for the positive and thank God everyday. -Miss Tee